- 1 cup Splenda granulated sugar
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup light peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
My husband begs me to make these no bake cookies on a daily basis. They are chewy, soft and sweet. Using Splenda and light peanut butter make them relatively healthy as well. They come out to about 100 calories per cookie! I usually half the recipe, knowing that we will eat ALL of them that night.
I’ve experimented with this recipe several times & found that using brown sugar and regular sugar make them especially rich in flavor.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to cool for at least 1 hour.* Store in an airtight container.