- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (or sweet potato)
- 1 can white beans or garbanzos, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 & 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar (or 1/2 cup brown sugar)
- 1 and 1/2 T vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 T skim milk
Have some left over canned pumpkin & not sure what to do with it? This is your moment!
This pumpkin cookie dough dip is rich and tasty, not to mention healthy as can be. And, I know what you’re thinking, white beans? Trust me, they are wonderful and provide a great texture, but fly under the radar for taste.
I adapted this recipe from ChocolateCoveredKatie, she is great at making healthy sweets!
My husband couldn’t keep his spoon out of it!
- Just combine everything in a food processor and blend until VERY smooth!
- Add a dollop of whipped cream & voila!
What do you think?