- 1 (8 ounce) package LIGHT Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold skim milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages Sugar Free Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Fat Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 48 Light Nilla Wafers
- 1/2 cup brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 2 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
I love making this dish for any occasion, especially the holidays because of the lovely red raspberries. My friend Jamie first introduced me to this recipe & I fell in love with how tasty it is, not to mention you can make it healthy too!
If you have a smaller trifle dish, this would fill it to the rim which would make an even prettier display. Or you can double the recipe for a standard size trifle dish.
This is a must try!
Easy. Lovely. Healthy. Delicious.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk and dry pudding mixes. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Line bottom and side of 2-1/2-qt. trifle bowl with half the wafers; drizzle with half the coffee.
- Top with half the pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Refrigerate several hours. Voila!